Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a BOY!!

In the midst of our 20 week ultrasound, the sonographer says, "well, there's the little boy parts," and I say "what kind of parts?" and she says "boy parts"!!!! I look at Jordan (easily seeing the huge grin on his face) and can't believe that we actually know what we are going to have! I am so excited! Early on we both said that we wanted a boy because both of our families had girls first, and we wanted to change it up. We also talked about how it will be fun to have an older brother to "protect" the other Huckeba chilluns'. We are happy to know that the Huckeba name will be carried on for another generation. Now we just have to decide what this little man's name will be!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! Yea for you guys!
    I have always thought that I want a boy first--perfect!
    I'm looking forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete