Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Liberty Baby Shower!!!











I had a baby shower this past weekend! Natalie, Amy, and Megan got it all together. Thank you girls! It was so much fun to see all my friends. I couldn't believe all of the amazing gifts Jordan and I got. We feel very blessed! We still don't have a name for this baby and we have 2 months to go... we are working on it!
This summer has been a blast so far! Jordan and I bought a house (near Little Rock), we went to Florida with my family, we've been painting and updating our house, and we have been trying to get ready for this baby. September will be here before we know it! Jordan starts football season the first week of August so our summer is slowing fading away. : (










2 comments:

  1. Sarah! Looks like a lot of fun. You look great! Can't wait to hear your little one's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need an update! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete