Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 months/Easter!

So it's been over 5 months since I have updated this blog!!! Oops! I am going to try to do a lot better at posting now that Weston is older and more on a schedule...somewhat.



Weston is now 6 1/2 months old and is as cute as ever : ) At his 6 month checkup a few weeks ago, he weight 15 lbs. 6 oz. and was 26 in. long. I can't officially say he is crawling yet, but he can army crawl and roll to get where he wants to be. You can set him down on the floor in one spot and run to the bathroom and when you get back he is on the opposite side of the room from where you left him. It's crazy! Weston is such a good baby and smiles all the time! He loves to laugh out loud now and he is becoming a great little eater (baby food)! His favorite food so far are sweet potatoes. He is very content sitting in his highchair when Jordan and I eat dinner at the table. He will just listen to us talk and play with his toys.



Easter weekend was very fun spent in Searcy. Jordan's whole family was in town and we had a great time! Weston slept pretty good considering he slept in his pack 'n play that we put in the closet! We did leave the door open. : ) On Saturday we went for a family walk and Pegner (Jordan's mom) used Jon's (Jordan's sister's husband) hiking poles. It was a sight!!! I put a picture of her with them. On Sunday, we had a big photo shoot with our Easter clothes and Weston did not want to smile in any of the pictures or want to look at the camera. He was a tired little buddy. Here a few that turned out pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are so cute! I love Weston's Easter outfit and your hair looks so good! We need to have another park playdate soon!

    ReplyDelete