


We got to have an ultrasound on March 17...Jordan's birthday! My doctor wasn't sure when my due date was so I requested an ultrasound so I would have an actual due date. I was right! My due date ended up to be the date that I had figured when Jordan and I found out we were pregnant back in January. September 24, 2009 is the magic date (even though it might not be the real magic date), it's still nice to have a date to shoot for. What an amazing experience to see your little baby moving around inside your belly having a great time. Our baby is VERY cute and took great pictures for Jordan and I to see all angles of him or her. We will go back and find out the sex of our baby the first week of May. Here are the pictures we were able to bring home. This ultrasound was at 12 weeks 5 days.
Yea! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know...why am I always the last one to find things out?
I am so happy for you both. You will be amazing parents. I can't wait for more pictures...especially the baby bump!