Saturday, April 18, 2009

3rd Appointment

Jordan and I had our third doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good! I have gained some weight since our last visit and that's bittersweet. After all these years worrying about my weight and watching what I eat, I now am expected to gain weight and eat more than normal?! I have to totally change my mindset and I'm slowing working on it. Jordan helps a lot : ) As long as its for my baby I am happy to do it.
I am 17 weeks and 2 days today and so far I don't look like I'm pregnant. I do look like I've gained a little weight in my midsection. I can't button up my jeans anymore. Yesterday I bought one of those belly bands and it works awesome!! Once my belly starts to get a bit bigger and I look pregnant, I will post some pictures.
We get to have the ultrasound to find out what we are having on May 1st (13 days)! All Jordan and I seem to do is talk about what our lives will look like if we have a girl or what it will be like to have a boy...oh how much fun! I just can't wait to go shopping! Our other countdown we have going on right now is the amount of school left. 6 weeks to go and then it's summer which means...being tan, vacation, moving to Little Rock, sleeping in, getting ready for the baby, barbeques, and trying to survive the heat!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you-guys :) i bet you're DYING to find out if you're having a little boy or a little girl! i feel ya on summer though. sleeping in, getting a tan at the pool... cant' wait!!!

    ReplyDelete