Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weston turns 2 and I'm trying to blog again!

I am going to try to start blogging again!!! I am making it a goal of mine to post several times a week and include lots of pictures. I want to be able to look back on these moments when the boys are young and remember how precious of a time it was. Also, it will be a good way to keep family and friends who don't live close to get a glimpse into what our world is like here!

We had Weston's birthday party this past Saturday at our house. We had a pretty small gathering with family and a few friends we have met since we have lived here. Weston had a great time and thought he had to eat the cake without any utensils. It was cute! Here are a few pictures. Jordan's parents couldn't come for the party but they were able to come the weekend before so they didn't miss out. : )








Update on Hayden... he will be four months on Sunday, Oct. 2. He is such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment