Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday!!!

Jordan took the day off from work today  (until 1 pm)  and got to hang out with me and the boys! We don’t have many mornings together during football season because every morning is taken up with football except Sunday mornings and we go to church Sundays so we soaked it up. We love to drink coffee together and watch Weston play and entertain us. Right now we are flavoring our coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer. It is yum, yum good! Saturdays we used to always watch College Game Day while we drank our coffee but now he works Saturday mornings so we don’t get to do that. 

Because Jordan was home today and was able to watch the boys, I got to go and get my haircut! I have been needing it cut and just couldn’t find the time to do it with our crazy schedule. I am very happy with how it turned out, I got it quite a bit shorter!  While I was getting my haircut, Jordan and Weston called my phone and left me a message. It was Weston saying, “Hi mommy, I love you!” How precious of a message is that? After I heard it I just could not erase it so I am saving it…forever!

Here are a few pictures of the boys…Summer 2011 061Summer 2011 071Summer 2011 055Summer 2011 066

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment