Friday night the boys and I didn’t get to go to the football game because it was away and I was not about to load up the boys for a road trip by myself. I listened to the game on the radio and got updates from people at the game. We won!!
Hayden had the hardest time Friday night. From about 10:30 pm to 12:30 am he was fussy and could not get comfortable. I tried everything!!! I was so tired and all I wanted to do was get in bed. Finally at about 12:30 he went down and Jordan got home soon afterward from the game. We went to bed and then at 1:30 am Hayden woke up! It took awhile before I could get him back down but finally I did again. He ended up sleeping in until 12:15 pm that next morning/afternoon! (He woke up at 4:30 am and 8:30 am to eat though.) So Weston and I had the morning to ourselves!
Jordan got home early Saturday from work since the Razorbacks played at 11:00 am. At half time of the game Hayden and I went to run some errands. I took Hayden with me so Jordan could take a nap while Weston was taking his nap. It worked good for both of us! I miss getting to go run errands and shop by myself. It’s hard to take my time when I have both boys with me. Having only one tag along isn’t too bad though. Hayden kept me company!
Saturday evening we had dinner with the pastor and his family from our church. They had us over to their house. We are slowing getting to know more people from church and everyone has been so nice and welcoming. We are thankful to God for providing a church we love in the location we wanted to be in. It’s been exciting to see His hand in all of this with our new move, new job, new town, etc. He is faithful when you trust in Him!
For church on Sunday I put Hayden in this football outfit that used to be Weston’s. Do you see he has his football paci in? It’s all about football around this house! : )
This morning (Monday) I took Hayden to the doctor for a 4 month check-up. Weston went along with us of course. Hayden weighs 14 lbs. 5 oz. and is 24.5 in. long. He is a healthy and happy baby!
So I am doing a Bible study on Daniel with Kay Arthur. I watch her program on tv or on the internet. We are talking about God’s Sovereignty and a few verses stuck out in mind I wanted to share. Sovereignty means “Supreme Ruler over all” and the verses are Isaiah 14:24, 27…
Isaiah 14:24 “ ‘Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand.’ " (God talking here)
Isaiah 14:27 “For the Lord of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?”
I love to be reminded that we are not in control! “ ‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool’.” (Isa. 66:1)
No comments:
Post a Comment