So it’s been a while since I’ve posted. I’m going to try to fill y’all in on what we’ve been up to. It will be good to have pictures to help show what’s been going on.
The weekend of the 15th we drove to Tahlequah, OK to go to the Harding University football game. For those of you who don’t know Jordan’s dad is the head coach so we went to support him and to see family. It was a good two hours to get there from here. With two young boys it is not fun to take a road trip these days even if it is only two hours. Jordan and I were ready for the trip to be over before it even got started. We ended up having a good time though and we were glad we went. Carrie Underwood was actually at the game because Harding was playing her alma-mater. It was exciting to see her in person. She was out in the middle of the field at half time for homecoming. I wanted to get a picture with her but Hayden was having a difficult time so I attended to him instead. The things we give up for our children… : ) It’s well worth it!
Here are some pictures of the boys throughout the few weeks. We fed Hayden some rice cereal for the first time last week. He did good! He seemed to like it. He didn’t eat much and had that funny disgusted look when he tasted it for the first time. I love that face! I remember when Weston made that face!
Weston has been putting Hayden’s bumbo on his bottom and pretends like he is a turtle. It’s very cute! He thought of that himself and thinks he’s pretty funny. He is a smart boy and creative as you can see.
We had the pleasure of having my brother, David, and his girlfriend, Sara come to visit us this past weekend. We had a good time with them. Weston, especially, had a great time! He loves when he has someone to boss around and play music, ball, and everything else with. David had a good time being told what to do. Sorry this picture is a little dark but David is playing the drum while Weston is playing his horn. David and Sara laughed a lot at everything Weston would say and do. Weston knows when he is funny and puts on a show when he has an audience. He says so many funny things these days.
When Weston wants to hold hayden now, he wants to use my nursing pillow. It’s precious. He sees his mommy use it all the time so why wouldn’t he use it too. It’s sweet what they pick up on.
I got Hayden a jumperoo this weekend and he does really well in it. He was starting to want to jump when I would hold him so I thought it was time to introduce him to the jumperoo! Weston didn’t have one of these but I always said with our next baby I wanted one. I found this one on craigslist. Yea for good deals!
Check out that cute smile/laugh! He is such a sweet boy and has a great smile!
That’s all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment