My parents came into town on Thursday night. Weston calls them Grammy and Poppy. We had a fun time with them being here. Jordan and I always welcome company especially if it gives us some time to be alone without the kiddos.
On Friday, my dad built us shelves for the garage. We have so much stuff stored in our garage and it didn’t really have any order to it. Now, it looks great and it’s a lot more roomy with everything being in one corner and not taking up the entire perimeter of the garage. Way to go dad! I wish I had a before picture so you could see just how much better this looks.
Saturday afternoon Jordan and I were able to get out of the house and go on a date! It’s been a long while since we’ve done that. We went out to eat, shopped a little, and got new phones. That’s always fun : ) We finally went for it and got iphones. We are a little behind on the times.
Of course, Saturday we watched college football. Weston is getting more into football the more we watch it. He will get down in his football stance and run, throw the ball, and score touchdowns.
I made a couple of breast cancer awareness flowers this weekend. It’s hard to take a good picture of these and get the full effect. I think they are prettier in person than in these pictures.
I made this flower for my aunt. My cousin is #16 and their colors are red and gray. Right now I’m just seeing what the feedback is on these things. The fun thing about these flowers is that you can wear them on your shirt like in the picture but also you can put them on your purse or bag and I’ve made some smaller ones that would be cute for your hair! They are an accessory : )
This is before church. Hayden had his hand on Weston’s shoulder. How sweet?!
My parents had to leave on Sunday. We had a great time with them being here. The rest of the weekend we just spent catching up on sleep and playing outside. Jordan had Monday off from school so he got to be home until 1:30 pm. That was a treat!
Hope y’all had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment