Friday, October 7, 2011

My new hobby!

This is what I have been doing all week…making flowers! I started out making one of these to put on a pillow to “dress” it up in our room and then I thought I could make these flowers in all different colors. It’s addicting! September 2011 038September 2011 039September 2011 048September 2011 052

Other than making flowers this week has been pretty laid back. We had dinner with our neighbors Monday night. The boys rode their tricycles while we ate dinner in the driveway. It was one of those nights we didn’t plan but it ended up being a great night spent with friends! We love our neighbors!

Hayden has become quite the roller/army crawler. I will lay him down in one spot and a few minutes later he will be across the room. It’s fun to watch him move! Weston was the same way but didn’t start crawling until 7 months. We’ll see if Hayden has more motivation to crawl sooner since he has Weston to play with.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment