I know it’s not October anymore and Halloween was a whole week ago, but I am behind on my posts. So I am going to catch up slowly, but surely. I will start with our trip to the pumpkin patch. We went the weekend before Halloween. We had a lot of fun! The weather was perfect and the boys were very good…no breakdowns of any kind!! On our trip we saw some farm animals, went on a hayride, slid down a big slide, picked out pumpkins, and Weston and I rode a little kiddie “tractor train”.
This first picture is to show how long Weston’s hair was before he got it cut. Looks good, huh?!
In the car getting ready to go get pumpkins.
It’s hard to get a good picture of the boys when they are this age. Here is our attempt.
Getting ready for the hayride!
The slide was fun because you ride down on potato sacks and get going pretty fast. We both took turns taking Weston.
Here is our family pic. I think it turned out quite nice!
I had to get my picture taken with the boys since I am usually the one behind the camera.
Another good time at the pumpkin patch! Looking forward to next year. : )
I will post pictures of Halloween very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment