Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving (and such)!

It has been a busy week in our house this week and I'm sure for everyone else. We had Jordan's parents come stay with us on Wednesday and Thursday night. We went to Jordan's brother's house for Thanksgiving dinner Thursday and ate a lot of yummy food! Here are a few pictures to highlight our week...
Friday night ball game. It was cold!
Hayden was keeping me warm.
I love when the boys ride around together!
Wednesday night we had coffee with hershey kisses dipped in it for dessert. Yummy!
Hayden was all over the chocolate!
 
Cousins!
We went on a walk after our tummies were really full.
 
Cousins always have fun toys!
The boys were so good on Thanksgiving and were content playing while football was being watched!
Our family pic
 
We were sad to see the grandparents leave but had a lot of fun while they were here!
 
 
Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for many things but most of all I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ! It's only through Him that I have the people and the things that I am thankful for on this earth. 
 
"All things have been created through Him (Jesus) and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." Colossians 1:17
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment