Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Music

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it's time to focus on Christmas and that means Christmas music!! We mix some classic in with some new. Our favorite song to dance to is Matt Wertz's Snowglobe. If you haven't listened to it yet you need to! : ) I grew up listening to Amy Grant so hearing it automatically takes me back to a little girl. It is definitely included in our collection. It's amazing how a song can take you back to a specific memory or time in your life that you otherwise don't think of. I'm excited to be creating those memories for our boys! Here are some of our family favorites...
I am always looking for new songs and cd's to add to our collection so let me know if you have a good one!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment