Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Catch up post!

I am going to try to catch y'all up on the past week starting last Monday. Monday night there was the Christmas parade that the football players and coaches get to be in. Weston rode with Jordan on the float and got to wave at all the people including a couple of his friends he saw. My parents were still in town so they got to go with us. Here are a few pics from Monday.
Before the parade
Hayden enjoyed the parade as long as he had a sucker
Can you say cute?!
Hayden loves the iPad!
On Wednesday, Jordan had to go to a track meeting which so happened to be in the same town as his parents so the boys and I rode along. We got to spend the day with the grandparents! We even got to see Pappy, Jordan's grandpa, so that was bonus for us. : )
Weston got to bring home this Bison hat from our visit to Jordan's parents
He wanted to wear it in the car and when he fell asleep it fell over his face. Is this not hilarious?! He is asleep under there.
 
Friday night our small group from church got to together for a Christmas party and we had an ornament exchange. We had dinner at Shogun (the place where they cook your food in front of you). Those are my favorite! It was a lot of fun and the church provided free childcare that night which worked out wonderfully for us!
Not a huge fan of this photo of myself but Jordan looks good and it shows our ornament

Saturday morning we got up extra early and drove to my hometown for the short weekend. We got to stay through Monday because Jordan took that day off. I still love the lady that does my hair from my hometown so every time I'm back I make an appointment with her. I probably could find someone I like around here to do my hair but why look when I love my lady back home, right?!

Some of my mom's family came to visit this weekend while we were at my parents so they could see the boys. We don't get to see them very often so it was so sweet of them to make the trip to see us. It was my three aunts and one of my uncles. The other uncles had to work. : ( I am very thankful for them that they made the trip! Thanks aunts!!

Giving hugs
This makes me smile!
My cousin got to come too!
 
Aren't they cute? If only this lasted more than a minute.
Trying on uncle's ear muffs. He knew he was pretty cute!
Sweet!

Hayden about to give a kiss!
 
Crafting with the aunts!
 
My youngest brother also got to come visit this weekend at my parent's house. On Sunday, Jordan, Brian and I went to the shooting range and shot a revolver..whoa! It was freezing outside but we still had a good time. I can't say that I was as good as I had hoped but I can get better! ; )
He looks good!
 
I think that sums up everything that is worthy of blogging from this past week. Very soon I hope to be posting Santa pics. We better get pics taken with Santa first though!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment