I desperately need to do a post on the boys! Time is flying by and it's making me a little sad. I can easily get emotional when I think about how quickly they have turned into little boys and aren't babies anymore. : ( My baby baby is turning 2 in a few months and I cannot believe it!!
Here is a little update on my two favorite little boys...
"Um...a" He doesn't even realize he is saying this and we have tried to help him quit saying it but it just comes out without thinking. He will fit into most conversations.
"Momma (or daddy) I love you a whole lot!" It is too sweet and he really means it when he says it. : )
-I can't think of any others right now but once I think of more I will come back and post them.
-I can't think of any others right now but once I think of more I will come back and post them.
*Weston loves to play with his V-reader or any kind of device he can get his hands on! We have limited his time on these things because he zones out when using them.
*Weston loves to play games! We don't always play the correct way but usually its just the fact that we have the game out for him to play with the matters.
*Weston loves using his imagination! He is at the age where he wants to act out a lot of things. Most of the time he wants me or daddy to play with him and get on his level with whatever he wants you to do. It can be superheros, animals, cars...
*Weston loves playing with all of his toys! He has a bunch so it just depends on what he chooses to play with.
*Weston loves playing with all of his toys! He has a bunch so it just depends on what he chooses to play with.
*Weston loves learning! He really does. Just the other day he wanted to read and we worked on memorizing a sentence in a book so he could "read" it. He is a great question asker and comes up with great questions about all sorts of stuff. He pays attention to detail so you never know what he is going to ask.
HAYDEN
"See-at (that)?" He learned this from his brother when W would always ask us if we saw something cool he did. Hayden picked up on it early on and has been saying it for months. Precious!
"I hungy (hungry)" He learned that from his big brother.
"Juce (juice)" He says juice pretty good but it's how he looks when he's saying it. He puckers out his lips to say the j in juice!
"Hewp (help)" When Hayden needs help with anything he says "hewp" with both of his arms straight up above his head. I used to sign help for him and the sign is a thumbs up with one hand then put that in the palm of your other hand and then with your palm you push up the thumbs up hand. I know that's confusing but he made it his own by putting both arms straight up in the air above his head. So he says "hewp" while putting his arms up. Cute much?!
"Hewp (help)" When Hayden needs help with anything he says "hewp" with both of his arms straight up above his head. I used to sign help for him and the sign is a thumbs up with one hand then put that in the palm of your other hand and then with your palm you push up the thumbs up hand. I know that's confusing but he made it his own by putting both arms straight up in the air above his head. So he says "hewp" while putting his arms up. Cute much?!
*Hayden loves books!! He constantly brings books into the living room either wanting us to read to him or he just wants to look through the pages. He has tore up a few pages too (Weston never did that).
*Hayden loves to ride on his tractor in the house! He will get going on that thing and get going fast down the hall. Lately he has waved hi or bye to us as he rides by and then continues to look back at us not watching where he is going. It is funny and he thinks it is too.
*Hadyen loves to play ball! He likes to roll it back and forth with someone but he also likes to throw it.
*Hadyen loves to play ball! He likes to roll it back and forth with someone but he also likes to throw it.
*Hayden loves to do pretty much everything Weston is doing if you can imagine that! If Weston is playing with a puzzle, Hayden wants to play too. If Weston is playing with cars, Hayden wants to play cars too. : ) Learning to share and practicing patience are the two things we are working on around here and will probably continue to work on for a long time.
It has been fun going back through and thinking about all these things about my boys! Hope you enjoyed it!!
It has been fun going back through and thinking about all these things about my boys! Hope you enjoyed it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment