Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quick Christmas post…

I can't believe I let so much time go by and not post about Christmas. I missed the whole month of January!! Ok, things are getting back to normal so I will be blogging more often. Honest!
 
Here are some pics of Christmas...
 
DSC03017
Hayden loves doggies!
DSC03029
Getting a good pic is nearly impossible!
DSC03031
I tried really hard to get a good picture of this boy and this is all I got...
DSC03039
Present time!
DSC03045
These cousins both got basketball jerseys for Christmas. They were pumped!
DSC03059
Again, my attempt at a good pic!
DSC03065
Uncle B helping with opening gifts
DSC03066
He is talented at playing the piano ; )

DSC03092
Is he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!
DSC03098
It snowed on the last day we were in KC. So Uncle D and W got to sled!
DSC03099
Hayden and Grammy watched


DSC03113
When Hayden got cold he watched from inside.
DSC03107
This was his view from the window. They used the horse to sled!


 
I can't believe I didn't get one picture of our family together?! We did have a fun Christmas and enjoyed getting to be with both sides of the family.
 
I will be back soon!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment