So some people might not appreciate these pics of W sitting on the potty but it was too precious of a moment to not post it. Hayden usually wants to be with Weston when he goes to the bathroom and I think it's because he doesn't normally get to hang out in the bathroom. On this particular day Weston needed to sit on the potty for a long period of time so to pass the time away the boys hung out! I took these pictures because it was just too cute and in my mind I don't even see the potty, I just see my boys being friends!!
 |
| They were giving each other 5's |
 |
| "Pound it!" |
 |
| Hayden was giving Weston a hug! Again, it was too cute to say anything! |
After we got done in the bathroom it was time to color and play with stickers.
 |
| We got the markers out but I made them take off their shirts. They are washable but still... |
 |
| Hayden thought he was big stuff because I let him use the markers too. |
 |
| Hayden loves anything soft. |
 |
| He is a good driver and loves his tractor |
 |
| Being silly! |
The other night before Weston went to sleep, Jordan and I laid in his bed with him and read him stories and we played I Spy. It was Weston's idea and we went with it. When it was my turn I said "I spy something with holes in it". Jordan and Weston were looking around and couldn't figure it out. Weston looked at Jordan's face and said "I see... your nose holes!" It was hilarious!! It was clever for him to come with that and we got tickled and were all laughing hysterically. It was one of those nights that Jordan and I both want to remember forever because it was such a sweet moment with our boy. He is growing up so fast and every moment like that counts. : )
Hayden is now staying home with me instead of going to school two times a week. I decided to keep him with me so that we could spend that one-on-one time together and it cuts our costs as well. He is growing up so fast too. I had been feeling guilty for leaving him two days so I finally decided to just take him out of school. I have really enjoyed our time together and I'm happy with my decision!
Happy Weekend y'all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment