Saturday, October 20, 2012

REWIND - Christmas, Birthdays and the Beach!

CHRISTMAS
This past Christmas we spent it with my family. We trade off each
year with Jordan’s parents.

DSC01060
They didn't know what quite to think about Santa. 
DSC01173
Christmas morning!


DSC01176
Hayden's first Christmas!


DSC01160
Weston got this Razorback set and he was pumped!
DSC01228
My side of the family
DSC01237
After Christmas we went and celebrated with the Huck side.


SUMMER VACATION
This summer we went to beach with Jordan’s parents. Jeb, Jami, and Thad were there too! Here are a few pics to recap our fun vacation.

DSC02164
Fun family picture
DSC02187
These boys are such a blessing! Love them!
IMG_0464
They both liked to play in the sand.
IMG_0474
Adorable pic of Hayden
DSC02154
Celebrating his actual birthday at the beach!












HAYDEN’S BIRTHDAY
Hayden turned 1 on June 2. We had a Mickey Mouse themed party and all our family and a few friends came to help us celebrate. It was fun!

DSC02231
Party time!
DSC02240
Brothers and Cousins
DSC02282
He loved his Mickey cake!
DSC02302
Check out that ooo face!
DSC02358
My precious baby boy who is 1 already.

WESTON’S BIRTHDAY
A few months after Hayden turned 1, Weston celebrated his 3rd birthday. He is totally into Spider-man so we decided to throw him a Spider-man birthday!

Mother's Day Out birthday
He got to celebrate his birthday at Mother's Day Out! The teachers made the whole class cupcakes. : )


DSC02832
A super good pic of Weston and his D. Huck
DSC02844
Singing "Happy Birthday"!
DSC02878
Spider-Man birthday shirt
DSC02884
All the kiddos who made it to Weston's party!

Yah! I feel like I covered the biggest events since I blogged last. Now I intend to stay updated from here on out. I know I can do it! It’s so fun to look back on the other postings I have done throughout the years and see and read what all was happening then so that will be my motivation to keep blogging.