Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's almost been a whole year!!!

Time is flying! It's espcially clear when I go back and look at my last post from almost a year ago! Ah, it's frightening! My baby is now 16 months and my oldest is 3 years old. : (
Lately, blogging has been on my mind a lot. I want to have a place where I record what is going on with us and our boys. This world is too fast paced for me (most of the time) and I want this blog to be an opportunity for me to slow down and enjoy what we as a family have done and I also want this to be a place where I (we) can look back at the places we have gone and the memories we have made.
Over this next week I am going to do a major rewind (for myself) of this last year. I think it will mainly consist of pictures because that will take up a lot less time but I want to have as much as I can documented. To think that my oldest is already 3 blows me away and I don't want time to get away from me. There are too many hillarious things that my kids say and too many silly things that they do to forget about them in a year or two!!

Let the blogging begin....for real this time ; )!