I had surgery on my shoulder Monday morning. They removed a bone spur on my acromion (bone) which had been causing me some problems. We had to be there at 6 a.m. but I was happy to be there early and get it over with. It went really well and I was home by 9:30 a.m. Jordan was with me and Mama Pegs stayed home with the boys. She got here Sunday and we have loved having her around to help and she's a lot of fun! I was given a sling to wear until I go back to the doctor in two weeks. That is a long time! It's amazing the amount of things you're unable to do without both arms. It is quite frustrating. I can't even wash my hair without someone helping me.
 |
| Here's the sling. We'll see how it goes. ; ) |
 |
| Mama Pegs and Weston |
 |
Hayden was chowing down on some broccoli at dinner.
|
Soon I am going to do a post about each boy and what they have been doing and the things they say. They both are hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment