Weston's class went on a field trip today to the pumpkin patch. There are some great boys in his class and they have a lot of fun together. They were being goofy today! My mom (Grammy) and I got to go with him. I'm thankful I stay at home so that I can go on field trips. It's neat to see your children interact with the other kids.
 |
| These boys are all really close in age and I'm proud that Weston has such sweet friends. |
 |
| Grammy got to go because she is in town to help out since my shoulder is out of commission. |
 |
| They got to have a picnic. |
 |
| 1st field trip |
 |
| They had several fun activities for the kids to do. |
 |
He is good with a broom!
|
 |
| Weston was the leader! |
No comments:
Post a Comment