It's that time of the year again for the Pumpkin Patch!!! I grew up going every fall and have great memories from it. Jordan and I went to the pumpkin patch before we had kids because I love the atmosphere so much! We make it a point to go every year.
We went this weekend and the weather was pretty warm. You just never know what the weather is going to be like around here but the day we chose to go it was around 80 degrees. We only have a small window to fit family activities into our schedule with football season being in full swing so after naps on Saturday was our only time to go.
We got to ride the tractor train, go on a hayride, slide down the big slide, pick out pumpkins, and check out the farm animals! We had a good time!!
After the pumpkin patch we had some friends come over for dinner, the Burton's. It was fun getting to visit with them. I tried out a new cookie recipe from Pinterest that used Bisquick instead of flour. They turned out good...more fluffy than normal cookies. Can't say they are better than the original chocolate chip cookies (recipe off the bag) but a good change-up. We always enjoy having friends over and it works out great when we do because we usually put the boys down to bed and get to have adult conversations without any interruptions.
 |
| I'm happy with this picture! I have to be because this was about the best I could get of them both with the pumpkins in the background. I waited until the end which wasn't the best plan. Live and learn! |
 |
| One of my favs! |
 |
| Weston and daddy rode together on the tractor train! |
 |
| Hayden enjoyed it the train ride! |
 |
| My two babies! |
 |
| I was proud of Weston for going down the slide. He went twice even though this is what his face looked like. ; ) |
 |
| I love watching these two together. Such great friends! |