We could tell the weather wasn't going to hold out on us for the game because on our way up to Fayetteville it looked like rain and started to sprinkle. Jordan and I started to say to ourselves "we hope it rains!!" just so we would have a good attitude and not be disappointed when it did start raining. : ( It's not very often we get to take the whole family to a game. There was a rain delay in the 1st quarter but we got to visit with Uncle Jeb and Aunt Jami and the Young's. After the rain delay the game started again and we stayed for a little while longer. We ended up leaving before half time because another storm was going to be making it's way through and we wanted to make it to our car in time plus get the boys to bed at a decent time. Overall we had a great time even though there wasn't a lot of game watching. I was more excited that the boy's got to experience the fun atmosphere of a college game. Weston is already ready to go back to a game!! It was a success!
| I snuck a Razorback tatoo sticker on Hayden. Weston wanted absolutely nothing to do with his. : ( I thought it looked so darn cute! |
![]() |
| Thankfully we got a family picture. It's hard sometimes to get us all in the picture. |
![]() |
| There was a rain delay in the 1st quater and kettle corn is what kept the boys busy enough to be happy while we waited out the rain. |
![]() |
| I used my Instacollage App for this! It's fun to be able to put several pictures all together. : )
|




