This week was a little unusual for us since I had surgery on Monday and haven't been able to use my right arm like normal. We are so blessed to have two grandma's that are able to put their lives on hold for a few days to come help us out! Mama Pegs (Jordan's mom) came Sunday and stayed until Wednesday and my mom (Grammy) came on Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. It was amazing to have such wonderful help. The boys especially love having their grandma's around because they get lots of extra attention. : )
I was able to take the sling off on Tuesday and have not worn it since. No worries, I talked to the doctor. ; ) I am able to move it a little more each day and I go back to the doctor in about a week to get the bandage off. Thursday night we had some dear friends bring over dinner and several goodies! It was so sweet of them and we are thankful for such great friends.
Here are a few pictures from our grandma week. Most days, expect MDO days, were spent in our jammies. Friday night I went to the ball game but came home at halftime to watch the rest of the game online. We had a great win!! Woohoo!
 |
| Weston wanted to cuddle with me!! |
 |
| I just love it when these boys play together. |
 |
| Jammie time! |
 |
| Mama Pegs helping with dinner |
 |
| They are good at giving hugs. |
 |
| MDO field trip to the pumpkin patch |
No comments:
Post a Comment